We are looking for a curious and ambitious Marketing Coordinator who wants to join Minesto’s mission to build a more sustainable tomorrow by enabling clean and commercially viable electricity generation from the ocean. You will join Minesto’s commercial team where you will coordinate, plan, implement and follow up on internal and external activities in the areas of communications, marketing and business development. You will report to the Communications Manager and work closely with the executive team.
- Support Minesto’s business development team in developing, maintaining and executing marketing and communications plans.
- Develop and maintain structured procedures for coordination, execution and evaluation of marketing and sales activities within Minesto, and support the business development team in the execution and follow-up of such activities.
- Ensure that the company at all time possess relevant marketing assets as well as content for other communications purposes.
- Coordinate external and internal communications activities with Minesto’s different sites and projects in Sweden, UK, Faroe Islands and Taiwan.
Main tasks include
- Research, coordination, execution and evaluation of Minesto’s participation in different events (trade fairs, commercial conferences, public/stakeholder events, investor events etc.).
- Coordination and implementation of other marketing and communications activities.
- Identification and coordination of production of marketing assets as well as content for other communications purposes.
- Market research and continuous media and industry scanning.
- Website and social media management including content creation.
The role also includes administrative tasks related to the responsibilities mentioned above.
We are looking for someone who coordinates and drives tasks with energy and quality and who takes on assignments in a structured and professional manner. You are an outgoing and flexible person with a keen eye for detail and a good understanding of how to efficiently communicate with different stakeholders.
Experience from the energy sector or B2B marketing is not required, but you need to be ready to learn about electricity generation, hydrodynamics, power grids and all sorts of technical and commercial areas related to Minesto’s business and our industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communications or similar or equivalent education.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in communications, marketing, sales and/or business development.
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Swedish.
- Experience of working with Adobe Creative Cloud, SEO, Drupal or other CMS and/or CRM systems.
Working at Minesto is an opportunity to be part of something that can make real change in the global battle on climate change. We are a pioneering developer in one of the world’s most expansive and dynamic industries.
As Market Coordinator at Minesto, you will play a key role in structuring and driving Minesto’s marketing and sales activities. You will have great opportunities to influence and develop the role and its responsibilities in an international, entrepreneurial environment.
More information and apply
The role is a full-time position based at Minesto’s head office in Gothenburg (Nya Varvet, Västra Frölunda). Apply by sending resume and a cover letter (in English or Swedish) to email@example.com no later than the 5th of June 2019.
For more information, please contact Magnus Matsson, Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 31 774 14 89.
Minesto considers Equal Opportunities to be of strategic value in its organisational model. We expect equality, fairness and respect for all in our employment. As such, Minesto opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination of individuals.
Minesto is a world-leading marine energy technology developer with the mission to minimise the global carbon footprint of the energy industry by enabling commercial clean electricity generation from tidal streams and ocean currents.
Minesto’s award-winning and patented product, a subsea kite technology called Deep Green, is applicable in areas where no other known technology can operate cost effectively.
The company was founded in 2007 as a spin-off from aircraft manufacturer Saab. Today, listed on the Nasdaq First North stock exchange with more than 50 employees and operations in Sweden, Wales, Northern Ireland and Taiwan, Minesto is a driving force in the creation of an emerging renewable energy industry.