Data Protection Notice
This data protection notice describes how Minesto AB (reg. no. 556719-4914) as the controller of this website processes your personal data in connection with your usage of this website.
What personal data will we process and why?
Depending on how you use the website and how often you visit, we may process different categories of personal data about you, such as your name, telephone number, email, IP address and cookies.
We may process your personal data in the following contexts:
- You subscribe to press releases. By filling in either of the forms (English and Swedish) to subscribe to Minesto’s press releases, we will process your name and email address. We do this only to provide you with press releases, news updates and financial reports. Your personal data is stored in a secured database and will not be shared with any third party. In all email distributions from Minesto, an opt-out link is included if you wish to no longer receive information from us.
- You contact us. If you contact Minesto by using the contact form or via any of the email addresses that are displayed on the website, we will process your name, telephone number and email address and/or other personal data that you might provide us with. We do this only to adequately meet your query. Your contact details may be shared with a third party if that is necessary for us to meet your query.
- You apply for a job. If you apply for a job that is listed as a vacancy on our website, we will process will personal data based on job-related information only and contact sourced candidates within 30 days. Minesto will ask for consent when we process data like disability information, cultural, genetic or biometric information or information gathered for any background checks. We will store your personal data for the purpose of the application only, in a secure location and we will not share it with any third party.
For how long will your personal data be stored?
Minesto stores your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data has been collected, for example to be able send requested information to you, or as long as we are required by law. This means that Minesto deletes your personal data when it is no longer necessary to process a request or meet legal requirements. Statistics which has been anonymised may be saved thereafter.
Your rights and how to contact us
You may at any time request the rectification or erasure of your personal data. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data from our record.
Further, you have the right to request a limitation of the use of your personal data (for example if you deem the data to be incorrect) or the termination of use of your personal data.
Minesto AB, reg. no 556719-4914, Vita Gavelns väg 6, 426 71 Västra Frölunda, Sweden, is the controller for the processing of your personal data. Please contact Minesto AB on the address above or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Minesto’s processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of your rights described above.
If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by Minesto you are entitled to report such dissatisfaction to the Swedish Data Inspection Board (Datainspektionen), the supervisory authority for the personal data processing of Minesto.
There are two types of cookies:
- A session cookie, which is saved temporarily during your website visit and disappears when you close the browser.
- A persistent cookie, which is stored on your computer for a longer period and is re-used next time you visit the website. You can manually delete these cookies from your browser if you prefer.
How to block and/or delete cookies
For more information, please review your browser’s help pages. If you choose not to accept cookies, the website can still be used, but possibly with limited functionality.
This website may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided for convenience purposes only and Minesto does not endorse such sites. Use of links provided to third party websites are at the user's sole risk.